It's here, It's new it's what we've been waiting for... Omni-MX
from Sci-Mx - A real and significant cost-effective supplement
that will surely become a firm favourite with the Rugby lads who like the convenience
of an all-in-one protein supplement drink that also provides key and proven
ingredients to enhance strength, explosive power and assist muscle repair &
Ever since we (GymRatZ) started trading in 1999 One product has remained as
a dominant product in the "all-in-one" supplement market, that being
Often copied through products such as Reflex One-Stop and others, but nothing
has ever hit the mark on a content and price comparison until now that is!
Omni-MX from Sci-Mx is in our mind going to give Maximuscle Cyclone a _real_
run for the money. If Sci-Mx plough as much into advertising this brilliant
product as Maximuscle have done for Cyclone I can see a very real and significant
sway in the sales. Obviously brand loyalty is quite a barrier Sci-Mx will have
to stand up to against Maximuscle, but if the product stacks up well, mixes
and tastes great (which we still have to try) then pennies in the pocket and
value for money will always provide the ultimate leverage from brand to brand.
Come 12 months time we'll see if I have to eat my words when I will update this
page to reflect popularity or not of this product.
Please put your reviews of Omni-MX on the review section for this new product
which will be available on our new and improved site coming very soon!!
Until then, check out the following details from Sci-MX :-
• All-in-one convenient shake - no more confusion!
• Muscle size, definition and sports performance
• 70 grams of GRS-5™ protein*
• 10 grams of creatine, 10 grams L-glutamine, 3 grams HMB, 2 grams beta alanine*
• 11 grams BCAA’s, beta ecydestrone, chromium and Bioperine*
* per daily dose (2 servings)
Mix 2 level scoops (70 grams) with 300 ml of water in a hand held shaker or
mix in a large glass with a fork and drink within 5 minutes of mixing. An electric
blender may be used but is not necessary. Take 2 servings per day, every day
of the week.
Training days: If you train early in the morning, have one serving after training
and one serving mid afternoon between meals. If you train in the evening, take
one serving mid afternoon between meals and one serving after training.
Rest days: On rest days take one serving mid morning between meals, and one
mid afternoon between meals.
Omni-MX™ is a complex blend of various potent ingredients and you may experience
a slight nutrient aftertaste. This is normal.
Featured Ingredients per 2 daily servings:
• 70g Protein – Our extensively researched GRS-5 TM protein blend, consisting
of whey protein isolate and concentrate, egg albumen, micellar casein and soy
• 36g Carbohydrates – A blend of both slow burning as well as rapid release
to provide a sustained energy supply whilst maximizing creatine uptake.
• 10g of creatine monohydrate for increased strength leading to adaptive growth
• 3g of anti-catabolic HMB to preserve muscle tissue and maximize gains
• Unique Omni-Mino™ Growth Complex providing 21.5 grams of BCAA’s as well as
essential muscle building amino acids. See nutritional information for details.
• 10g of L-Glutamine for enhanced muscle growth, repair, and recovery
• 2g of Beta-Alanine for increased explosiveness and overall performance
• 1.4g of Raponthicum carthamoides (containing 70mg of ecdysterone) for high
retention influenced muscle growth
• 187mg of Chromium for blood sugar stabilization
• 10mg of Bioperine bio-availability enhancer for complete nutrient absorption
• Opti-Zyme™digestive enzyme pack - Sci-MX’s unique formulation to increase
absorption, create a sustained amino supply into the system, and assist with
• Safe and approved natural sweetener (sucralose)
• Sucrose free and contains no artificial colourants or chemical preservatives
Don't forget... you can buy Omni-MX from our trade price supplements store
Trade Price Supplements for a whopping limited intruductory discount price
of 35% off RRP!! (subject to minimum spend + carriage charge)